RisingBlu offers you the Blu RoomTM Technology authorized by Blu Room Enterprises, LLC. for your deep relaxation and well being. We welcome everyone including non-Japanese customers and visitors from abroad. We have a staff who are student of RSE, and can communicate in English. If you have any questions, contact us from the contact form.
- You MUST fill out the consent and application forms written in Japanese Language before your session with English version for reference. We ask you to arrive at RisingBlu 10 minutes before your start-time.
- Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent.
- Reservation is required before your visit.
- You can NOT take multiple sessions within a day. If you want to take more sessions, please reserve them on other days.
- If you are late over 10 minutes, you may need to wait for other person(s) or your session will be canceled.
- 11,000 Japanese Yen per session.
- Special Price of 14,000 Japanese Yen for two persons is offered when a member comes with a first-timer.
- No charge for cancellation. No deposit.
- Pay by cash only.
How to reserve a session
- You can reserve a session with the Reservation Calendar below.
- Choose a start-time, and fill the form with your information.
- After you submit it, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- If you want to cancel your reservation, contact us from the contact form with the information of your reservation.
- If you want to change your start-time after your reservation has been made, reserve a new session by using the Reservation Calendar and contact us from the contact form to cancel your old session.
- If you want to make reservation on holidays or in the evenings, send your request from the contact form.
How to arrive at RisingBlu
- RisingBlu is at the front of Katakura station on JR Yokohama Line in West Tokyo. Please refer to the Map(click to see).
- The nearest international airport is Tokyo/Haneda International Airport(HND). Get on Tokyo Monorail from the airport, and change at Hamamatsucho to JR Yamanote Line for Tokyo. At Tokyo, get on JR Chuo Line for Takao. And then, change at Hachioji to JR Yokohama Line, get off at the next station. It takes about two hours from the airport. Also, Airport Limousine offers direct bus services to Hachioji Station.
- Narita International Airport(NRT) is also useful. Get on Narita Express for Shinjuku at the airport. Transfer to JR Chuo Line for Takao at Shinjuku, and change at Hachioji to JR Yokohama Line. And then, get off at next station. It takes about two and a half hours from airport. Also, Airport Limousine offers direct bus services to Hachioji Station.
- Many hotels with English/Chineses Language services are available around the Hachioji Station.